Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a former hedge fund manager, now active as a private investor and research consultant. You can read more about me here.
Some of my popular posts include:
- A post about the current inflection point we are at in markets. It is the latest in a series of investment-related articles which includes one on the differences between private and public investing.
- A post about Luck and Skill in Financial Markets and Beyond. The best investment professionals have a deep understanding of the role that luck plays in their game.
- A post about My Favourite Theorem (Spoiler: It’s Bayes). The title of my blog, Degrees of Certainty, is a homage to Bayes.
- Book reviews such as Stephen Schwarzman’s and Bob Iger’s memoirs.
- A post detailing everything I learned at the coal face about how to value bank equity: Bank Valuation. Note: this post is a bit more specialist than others.